[jbossdeveloper] <repository /> on quickstarts pom.xml

Julian Coleman jcoleman at redhat.com
Thu Nov 27 06:50:29 EST 2014

Hi,

Just trying to summarise this thread (and I have questions).

The developer materials will have repositories sections in their POM files
that will point to released maven artifacts in the Red Hat public repository.
We won't alter them with the (Wolf-compatible) tooling that strips out any
repository section from POM files.

How will the tests be done?  Artifacts are not added to the repository until
the release is signed off.  Will we start using the staging repository?  Will
the product branches have the staging repository added to the POM files (as
well as, or instead of, the release repository)?

Thanks,

Red Hat
Newcastle upon Tyne