[jbossdeveloper] <repository /> on quickstarts pom.xml

Sande Gilda sgilda at redhat.com
Thu Nov 27 08:25:34 EST 2014

I am a little confused by this discussion.

Are we saying we will add the staging repo [1] to the development branch
POM files only and we then have to strip them from the product branch
POM files? I think it is going to be hard to maintain different POM file
contents in different branches.

[1] http://jboss-developer.github.io/temp-maven-repo