[jbossdeveloper] <repository /> on quickstarts pom.xml

Rafael Benevides benevides at redhat.com
Thu Nov 27 08:31:29 EST 2014

It seems that staging repo is not being used anymore. I asked on another
thread (you were copied) to review this process.

After the process is reviewed and clarified, we should update "JBoss
Developer Materials Repository Management and Releases" MOJO [1] with
those clarification points.

Anyway, adding and removing repos from pom.xml files is easy as running:
mvn -U org.jboss.maven.plugins:qstools:repositories

[1] https://mojo.redhat.com/docs/DOC-928619