[jbossdeveloper] <repository /> on quickstarts pom.xml

Marek Novotny mnovotny at redhat.com
Fri Oct 31 04:47:34 EDT 2014

On 31.10.2014 09:02, Max Rydahl Andersen wrote:
> On 30 Oct 2014, at 22:29, Rafael Benevides wrote:

>>> Added as topic on tomorrows wolf call:
>>> http://pad.engineering.redhat.com/wolf
>>>
>>> /max
>>> /max
>>> http://about.me/maxandersen
>>
>> Max,
>>
>> What was the result of this subject in wolf call ?
>
> For now the split would stay, but we remove the /all grouping that was
> introduced by error (it was a neither or).
>
> the final grouping says on line 110 on
> http://pad.engineering.redhat.com/wolf
>
> "Pete and David to follow up offline, fix up mojo doc, and send to
> list for signoff."
>
> I haven't seen this yet. Maybe I missed something while I was on PTO ?
>
>> Today I was helping Alexandre Porcelli from BRMS team to setup Ticket
>> Monster as a demo. But as he had issues with unresolved dependencies
>> and it seems that he have some restrictions to use the settings.xml
>> file I'm bringing this subject again to be discussed.
>
> What restrictions does he have ?
>
> And I guess the issue here is ticketmonster master needs the
> earlyaccess bits ?
>
> I think ticketmonster master could add the earlyaccess to its pom but
> then just make sure once it is releaesed it gets removed which should
> be fine since then it should be using any earlyaccess bundles, right ?
Not really, ticket-monster master branch doesn't exist. The closest to
master is 2.6.0.Final -
https://github.com/jboss-developer/ticket-monster/tree/2.6.0.Final -
which is the tight to WFK 2.6.0.GA and all GAVs should be resolvable
from http://maven.repository.redhat.com/techpreview/all/

I think that Rafael knows that 2.7.x-develop is unstable and includes
internal product GAVs which are not in all or earlyaccess.

So if Alexandre uses 2.6.0.Final branch/tag he should get it to work
just with online redhat repository
http://maven.repository.redhat.com/techpreview/all/. If not please
advice him to send errors to Vineet or me.

>> Due to his short time to prepare the Demo, he will use Petclinic from
>> Spring as he found that Ticket Monster is too tricky to build and
>> run. Maybe he can give us more details/feedback but it was good to
>> remember that we should improve our JBoss Developer Materials usability.
you should have the same result for jboss-wfk-quickstarts so I can't
believe it works and Timo doesn't.

--
Marek Novotny
--