[jbossdeveloper] <repository /> on quickstarts pom.xml

Vineet Reynolds Pereira vpereira at redhat.com
Fri Oct 31 07:57:46 EDT 2014

----- Original Message -----

I did verify 2.6.0.Final against techpreview/all not so long ago, and everything worked fine.
I do recall an issue I ran into several weeks ago, involving some ShrinkWrap dependency, but I can no longer reproduce it.

2.7.x-develop does require the EAP 6.3.1 and WFK 2.7.0 ER1 maven repos, so it wont work with techpreview/all at the moment.