[jbossdeveloper] Maven Configuration - preferred method

Rafael Benevides benevides at redhat.com
Tue Sep 2 10:38:02 EDT 2014

It was changed on this commit at 11 Feb 2014 for EAP 6.2 :
https://github.com/jboss-developer/jboss-eap-archetypes/commit/e9b78e807d16d8c2a6c84c36b836908e1cd86e12

After that I sent several emails asking about the Archetype
productization release process and had no replies. So we haven't any
archetypes releases (but  -build-x) after that as you can see at:
https://github.com/jboss-developer/jboss-eap-archetypes/commits/6.2.x-develop