[jbossdeveloper] Maven Configuration - preferred method

Sande Gilda sgilda at redhat.com
Tue Sep 2 10:50:30 EDT 2014

Thanks Rafael. That clarifies things.

I've always been unclear about the Archetype releases. Do they coincide
with the JBoss EAP release cycle or the JBoss Developer release cycle?
When do we normally tag and branch? It seems like they are tightly
coupled to the quickstarts, so should we be tagging, branching, and
releasing them with the quickstarts?