[jbosstools-dev] 3.3.1 / 5.0.1 - more JIRAs coming / latest respin almost done

Nick Boldt nboldt at redhat.com
Wed Jul 11 12:01:39 EDT 2012

Agree on all counts but this was a super-short runway (due to my PTO
starting July 18), and not all the issues we wanted done for Friday's
code freeze were done in time.

So, yeah, non-ideal and we'll try to do better for the .2 maintenance
next time around (prolly in September, depending on when 6.0.0.M1 gets
scheduled.

I'll hold off providing you a CR1b, and we can just respin as GA on
Sunday, unless you want me to wait until Monday night?