[jbosstools-dev] [jdf-dev] JBoss Central HTML5 archetype is borked

Fred Bricon fbricon at redhat.com
Mon Dec 2 13:28:33 EST 2013

Thanks Rafael, that fixed the main issue. However, the essential
dependencies are incorrect, here's a PR fixing them :
https://github.com/jboss-jdf/jdf-stack/pull/28

Now this lead me to find a severe issue in JBoss Central
(https://issues.jboss.org/browse/JBIDE-16170), where we display a
warning about these missing dependencies only if the user selects an
enterprise runtime which is really really bad.

We have 2 solutions :
- respin JBT/JBDS for GA with a fix
- make stacks.yaml point at the old html5 archetype, with a
target:community label, effectively using a different archetype if a
non-enterprise runtime is selected.

WDYT?

Fred