[jbosstools-dev] ACTION REQUIRED: Upcoming code freeze for JBDS 8 Alpha1 :: now on Thursday, Dec 05

Nick Boldt nboldt at redhat.com
Tue Dec 3 13:37:35 EST 2013

Reminder, we have code freeze for JBT 4.2 / JBDS 8 Alpha1 this Thursday,
Dec 05. (It was postponed from last week due to holiday conflicts & PTO.)

If you will be *unable to code freeze on time*, please respond here
ASAP. Otherwise, I will send the usual Task JIRA emails out tomorrow
night so everyone can freeze and branch on Thursday in your time zone.

---

FYI, there are compilation failures for these projects:

* Forge - job set to use Luna TP and Maven 3.1.0. Should it be 3.1.1?

* Hibernate - job set to use Kepler TP. Should it be Luna?

---

Also seeing build failures (tests or timeouts) for these projects, but
am respinning today to see if they were transient Jenkins problems not
due to github sources:

* Base
* Central
* JavaEE