[jbosstools-dev] ACTION REQUIRED: JBT 4.2.0.Alpha1 / JBDS 8.0.0.Alpha1 Code Freeze & Branch is today (2013-12-05)

Max Rydahl Andersen manderse at redhat.com
Fri Dec 6 05:53:31 EST 2013

Guys - please remember Alpha1 is *not* meant to be without test errors.

That is *normal* when we upgrade Eclipse release train.

What alpha1 is for is to fix compilation errors and get issues found
related to the upgrade - and any issue that can't be easily fixed gets
a jira marked as critical for Alpha2 to look into.

/max