[jbosstools-dev] ACTION REQUIRED: Test Failures in JBoss Tools 4.2.0.Alpha1

Nick Boldt nboldt at redhat.com
Tue Dec 10 10:40:33 EST 2013

With double the time to run (6hrs instead of 3), these jobs are now
showing test failures instead of build timeout:

*server:*

org.jboss.ide.eclipse.archives.test: Process timeout out after 2400 seconds
org.jboss.ide.eclipse.archives.ui.test: Process timeout out after 2400
seconds

https://jenkins.mw.lab.eng.bos.redhat.com/hudson/view/DevStudio/view/DevStudio_8.0.luna/job/jbosstools-server_42/5/console

*javaee:*

org.jboss.tools.cdi.core.test: Process timeout out after 2400 seconds
org.jboss.tools.jsf.test: Process timeout out after 3600 seconds
org.jboss.tools.jsf.ui.test: Process timeout out after 3600 seconds
org.jboss.tools.seam.core.test: Process timeout out after 1800 seconds
org.jboss.tools.seam.ui.test: Process timeout out after 1800 seconds

https://jenkins.mw.lab.eng.bos.redhat.com/hudson/view/DevStudio/view/DevStudio_8.0.luna/job/jbosstools-javaee_42/6/console