[jbosstools-dev] JBoss Tools Maven/Tycho plugins 0.21.1 released

Mickael Istria mistria at redhat.com
Mon Oct 20 04:07:40 EDT 2014

Hi all,

JBoss Tools Maven & Tycho plugins (repository-utils, discovery-utils,
target-platform-utils, tycho-dependency-utils) 0.21.1 have been released.

Compared to previous 0.21.0 release, the only changes are:
* JBIDE-18105: Creation of discovery-utils (that we don't actually use
any more)
* JBTIS-339: Creation of alternative strategy to deal with
"associateSites" in our repositories. This provides more flexibility and
better handling of conflicting use-case: "test" site (with dependencies)
vs "integration" site (without dependencies)

Versions were updated to 0.21.2-SNAPSHOT for future development.
--
Mickael Istria
Eclipse developer at JBoss, by Red Hat <http://www.jboss.org/tools>