[jbosstools-dev] New location of the source files for earlyaccess.properties

Max Rydahl Andersen max.andersen at redhat.com
Mon May 11 06:26:56 EDT 2015

On 11 May 2015, at 10:48, Mickael Istria wrote:

> On 05/11/2015 10:45 AM, Max Rydahl Andersen wrote:
>> I would expect these to live inside jbosstools-discovery project.
> I'm trying an answer there, Nick may correct me later.
> So far, these files do not require any compilation, generation,
> packaging, deployment effort.

There is testing and that it affects all installs so pushing these
directly is not really sensical IMO.

> So it seems to be best to only have them where they're expected in the
> end rather than having them in some repo and having to implement some
> additional deployment steps.

download.jboss.org has zero tagging, testing or control at the moment so
its not where I would like to put
things directly.

So the *source* of the files is at some location in
https://github.com/jbosstools/jbosstools-download.jboss.org and then
separate one for jbdevstudio ?

I found 10 different ones in jbosstools-download.jboss.org...should we
remove some of them ?