[jbosstools-dev] New location of the source files for earlyaccess.properties

Mickael Istria mistria at redhat.com
Mon May 11 08:21:38 EDT 2015

On 05/11/2015 02:02 PM, Max Rydahl Andersen wrote:
> Why do we need a 2nd level under snapshots called master and 4.3.mars
> when that is already supposed to be covered by snapshots and staging
> (and eventually development/stable) ?
Currently, the process of creating a good 'staging' directory is not
only a matter of letting CI put its output in a different folder.
Ouput of CI jobs (whether master or stabilization branch) go under
snapshots/.
In order to stage, we take the output of snapshots/<some_jobs>_4.3.mars
and turn it into something more test-friendly into staging/. The various
steps are described in
https://github.com/jbdevstudio/jbdevstudio-devdoc/blob/master/release_guide/9.x/JBT_Staging_for_QE.adoc
--
Mickael Istria