[jbosstools-fuse-dev] [jbosstools-dev] How to build fuseide locally? All I get is fails.

Lars Heinemann lhein.smx at gmail.com
Thu Jul 2 09:11:10 EDT 2015

see inline

Am 02.07.2015 um 14:57 schrieb Max Rydahl Andersen:
> On 2 Jul 2015, at 12:02, Lars Heinemann wrote:
>
>> Ah right, thought thats the fuse mailing list :D
> nope, but i'll x-post if thats better :)
>
> Did you see the other questions ?
>
> /max

>>> eh - what maven repository are we relying on where they remove
>>> releases ?!
-> mostly EA repository / staging repository. once a version goes GA it
will be available from the release repo.

>>> This list does not contain build errors.
>>>
>>> I assume you mean jbosstools-fuse-dev at lists.jboss.org :)
>>>
>>> If we are not maintaining master could we stop the builds so it does
>>> not generate noise ?
>>>
>>> Which branch are being built/used instead ?
--> nobody is working on master branch atm. We aim for 7.3.1 atm and
thats why master is currently a bit outdated. (not much though)

>>> Did we break API already ? :)
--> yes and no. The terminal for apache karaf servers is no longer
supported but you already know about that issue. The JMX one is more an
internal refactoring issue.