[jbosstools-fuse-dev] [jbosstools-dev] How to build fuseide locally? All I get is fails.

Max Rydahl Andersen manderse at redhat.com
Mon Jul 6 03:46:07 EDT 2015

> -> mostly EA repository / staging repository. once a version goes GA
> it
> will be available from the release repo.

By EA/staging you mean the vpn only accessible repos ?

Are you saying we are using VPN only accessible bits in our open source
project
thus noone outside red hat can build it ? thats not nice.

Can't we have a default build that uses publicly available bits ?

> --> nobody is working on master branch atm. We aim for 7.3.1 atm and
> thats why master is currently a bit outdated. (not much though)

If noone is working on it why is it even broken ? :)

> --> yes and no. The terminal for apache karaf servers is no longer
> supported but you already know about that issue. The JMX one is more
> an
> internal refactoring issue.

so fuse had an internal dependency ? is it one we can avoid ?

/max
http://about.me/maxandersen