[jbossws-dev] WS test status

Thomas Diesler thomas.diesler at redhat.com
Fri Dec 15 10:32:21 EST 2006

Folks,

All tests in jaxws, jws, saaj should pass with the current exclude file

I also managed to generate the special WS clients
http://jira.jboss.org/jira/browse/JBCTS-476

This will allow me to run sections webservice, webservice12

Target for next week is that jaxrpc,  jaxws, jws, saaj, webservice,
webservice12 passes for the forward scenario.
The exclude file will contain a number of test failures with associated
jira issues that we can then distribute among the team.
 From then on, QA should only see all tests passing and we work on
removing the excluded tests from the excludefile.
Test failures would show regression.

cheers
-thomas

--