[jbossws-dev] [Design of JBoss Web Services] - JBWS-1260 - Naming for anonymous types.

darran.lofthouse@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Dec 16 16:43:07 EST 2006

I am currently working on JBWS-1260, I have a set of 27 different WSDLs that I have put through wscompile and I am then putting through wstools to compare the generated artifacts.

I think this is a bug with wscompile but I just wanted to check before I override the generated descriptor from wscompile.

The following is the input message: -

  | <element name='lookup' type='tns:Person'/>
  |
  | <complexType name='Person'>
  |  <sequence>
  |   <element name='Name'>
  |    <complexType>
  |     <attribute name='postcode' type='string'/>
  |    </complexType>
  |   </element>
  |  </sequence>
  | </complexType>

When we create the java-xml mapping we map it using the following anonymous qname: -

<anonymous-type-qname xmlns:typeNS='http://test.jboss.org/ws/jbws1260/types'>typeNS:>Person>Name</anonymous-type-qname>

wscompile maps it as: -

<root-type-qname xmlns:typeNS="http://test.jboss.org/ws/jbws1260/types">typeNS:lookup-Name</root-type-qname>

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3994463#3994463