[jbossws-dev] Re: jboss.xml: webservice-description

Thomas Diesler thomas.diesler at redhat.com
Thu Nov 9 11:01:01 EST 2006

The <config-name> can be set per endpoint, not just per top level
deployment. The property on ApplicationMetaData is IMO incorrect. This
has has probably not showed up yet since nobody tried to use two
different configuaratins in the same deployment.

-thomas

--
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Thomas Diesler