[jbossws-dev] Re: jax-ws client artifacts: wsimport or not?

Heiko Braun heiko.braun at jboss.com
Thu Nov 9 14:15:51 EST 2006

"What would Lab 4 be?  Wsdl2java?  It would be cool to show WS-Security
or MTOM but that is just too hard to setup and get working in a short
timeframe (all exercises should be doable in 15 minutes or less with
easy to setup tools/utilities)."

MTOM is really simple. I think SOAP UI has support for it as well.

It just needs an xsd:base64Binary declaration in your schema. The
drawback: Only supported in jaxrpc/JSR109

/Heiko