[jbossws-dev] [Design of JBoss Web Services] - Re: JBAS-3766, port the webservice deployer

scott.stark@jboss.org do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Nov 12 13:11:27 EST 2006

Another issue I'm seeing with the current JAXWSDeployerJSE is that it is trying to use the deployment class loader before the class loading deployers have committed. The JAXWSDeployerJSE should be before the WarDeployer, not just after the JBossWebAppParsingDeployer as use of the deployment class loader requires the deployer to be after the CLASSLOADER_DEPLOYER. I created a JBoss5VDFDeployerOrdering page as a reference for how to choose the deployer relative order:
http://wiki.jboss.org/wiki/Wiki.jsp?page=JBoss5VDFDeployerOrdering

It has also hard-coded its order so it cannot be overriden at the deployer descriptor level (http://jira.jboss.com/jira/browse/JBWS-1358). We need to remove this so any ordering issues can be corrected outside of the code.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3985264#3985264

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3985264