[jbossws-dev] [Design of JBoss Web Services] - Re: JBAS-3766, port the webservice deployer

jason.greene@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Nov 13 02:08:55 EST 2006

"scott.stark at jboss.org" wrote : Another issue I'm seeing with the current JAXWSDeployerJSE is that it is trying to use the deployment class loader before the class loading deployers have committed. The JAXWSDeployerJSE should be before the WarDeployer, not just after the JBossWebAppParsingDeployer as use of the deployment class loader requires the deployer to be after the CLASSLOADER_DEPLOYER. I created a JBoss5VDFDeployerOrdering page as a reference for how to choose the deployer relative order:
  | http://wiki.jboss.org/wiki/Wiki.jsp?page=JBoss5VDFDeployerOrdering

I took a look at fixing this, but the classloader constructed by the deployer fails because the jar url returned from the VFS refers to "!/WEB-INF/classes instead of "!/WEB-INF/classes/".

See the follow post for more info:

http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3985315#3985315

-Jason

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3985317#3985317