[jbossws-dev] [Design of JBoss Web Services] - Re: ws-eventing clustering problem

maeste do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Nov 29 09:12:34 EST 2006

Yes, it makes sense for me., it seems a good solution for cluster environment where all real server is accessible directly. In our environment (and I think is a widely used solution) we have a load balancer router in front of our real server. Clients call virtual address/port and Linux Virtual Server NAT the tcp connection to the less used real server. I think in this situation isn't possible to use your ws-Addressing proposed solution because real server can't be reached directly by client's http connection.
What I was proposing is a distributed multiple SubscriptionManager and EventDispatcher synchronizing with  jGroups. What's wrong in this solution?

I hope I was sufficient clear, let me know if my mind seems a farm pond full of frogs :)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3989697#3989697

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3989697