[jbossws-dev] [Design of JBoss Web Services] - Cannot find ServiceFactory implementation

tmuldoon do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Oct 27 08:33:16 EDT 2006

JBoss 4.0.4.GA

I am trying to create my first Java SE web service client but I'm running into a few issues. The latest being ...

javax.xml.rpc.ServiceException: Cannot find ServiceFactory implementation
	at javax.xml.rpc.ServiceFactory.newInstance(ServiceFactory.java:116)
	at helloworld.client.HelloWorldClient.main(HelloWorldClient.java:20)

I have tried including each and every jar file found in ejb3/lib to no avail. So, that said, what am I missing?

Thanks in advance, Tom

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3981283#3981283

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3981283