[jbossws-dev] [Design of JBoss Web Services] - Re: ws-security JBWS-638 - Design Notes

mageshbk do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Oct 30 03:16:01 EST 2006

>>>Optionally they should be able to refer to a JaasSecurityDomain, which would be globaly configured.

In order to do this, we could use a MBeanServer code to load the global configuration and call the appropriate methods on that to do the decode, but the {CLASS} and {EXT} implementations within SecurityStore will remain as is for use otherwise.

1. Doesn't this seem to be a duplicate code?
2. Using MBeanServer we will have to use the org.jboss.mx.util.MBeanServerLocator, isn't this tied up to JBoss alone? It will not work on Tomcat!

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3981669#3981669

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3981669