[jbossws-dev] Re: Some Generic Questions

Thomas Diesler thomas.diesler at jboss.com
Tue Aug 7 07:53:50 EDT 2007

Hi Richard,

when you go to http://jira.jboss.org/jira/browse/JBWS

You should see a link to 'Show my open issues sorted by version'

When you click on that you should see your issues scheduled for
jbossws-2.0.1 (1-Sep-2008) namely

Verify BindingProvider.SESSION_MAINTAIN_PROPERTY
http://jira.jboss.org/jira/browse/JBWS-1733

When you're ready please 'Start progress' on the issue so others know
that this is being worked on.

For almost every issue we create a test case that is dedicated to that
issue. The final comment in jira should show a successful run of the
test case.

If a test case has been created but is expected to fail, we disable the
test like this

testFoo()
{
   if (true)
   {
       System.out.println("FIXME: [JBWS-JBWS1733] Verify
BindingProvider.SESSION_MAINTAIN_PROPERTY");
       return;
   }
}

In that way we can easily see regression. Hudson reports the FIXMEs in
the test output.

Please work on branch

https://svn.jboss.org/repos/jbossws/stack/native/branches/jbossws-2.0

When you're done, changes should be merged to

https://svn.jboss.org/repos/jbossws/stack/native/trunk

cheers
-thomas