[jbossws-dev] [Design of JBoss Web Services] - Re: wsimport API, SPI, command line tool, and ant task

thomas.diesler@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Feb 5 05:16:37 EST 2007

I still believe that the jbossws tools should be named differently than the RI  tools. Otherwise, there will be a lot of confusion in the forums and *a lot* more typing because it needs to be clarified every time what tools do you actually mean.

Also, imagine 1.2.0 is out and somebody googles for wsimport, they surely do not get information on our toolset.

My favorite is still wstools (with additional arguments) .

Lets discuss the tools integration in 1.2.0 on Thu at the conf call.

cheers

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4011243#4011243

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4011243