[jbossws-dev] Re: TCK Ecludes for known issues

Thomas Diesler thomas.diesler at redhat.com
Mon Feb 5 06:01:31 EST 2007

Ok, in that case we move the exclude list to jbossws/trunk and use it
for our CTS work only without disturbing others.
The approach with tracking regression through defined excludes has
worked well and gives us an undistorted view of what is left do be done.

cheers
-thoams

--
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx