[jbossws-dev] [Design of JBoss Web Services] - Setting the properties on the JAXBContext

tfennelly do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jun 15 11:33:44 EDT 2007

Hi.

I need to be able to set the properties on the JAXBContext instances produced by the JAXBContextCache.  See JAXBContext.newInstance javadoc.

I need to be able to set the properties before making a call to RequestHandler.handleRequest and the JAXBContextCache needs to be able to access that properties list and use it to create the JAXBContext instance.

What would be the best way of making these properties available to JAXBContextCache?  I've been working off the 2.0 branch.  I have this working at the moment simply by setting and getting the properties on a ThreadLocal.  I was hoping there'd be a nicer way e.g. by attaching it to the InvocationContext perhaps, but I can't seem locate it in the JAXBContextCache e.g. through the current CommonMessageContext on the executing thread.

Any ideas?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4054809#4054809

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4054809