[jbossws-dev] [Design of JBoss Web Services] - Re: [Productivity] Level 2 - Development

alessio.soldano@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Oct 15 09:21:02 EDT 2007

What are we going to do?

Speaking of samples, we think to provide meaningful advanced samples. These might cover the testcases I spoke about in the productivity introduction http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&t=121127, supporting tutorials in the documentation on advanced topics like security, attachments, addressing, etc.

At the same time, we might focus on tools supporting the development phase of webservices. I'm thinking about a way to easily generate tests (JUnit or TestNG) for the users' services in a given project as far as an Eclipse project configuration with an Ant build file to run them all.

As always... comments are welcome ;-)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4095242#4095242

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4095242