[jbossws-dev] [Design of JBoss Web Services] - Re: [Productivity] Level 0 - WS Culture

alessio.soldano@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Oct 16 03:51:03 EDT 2007

Yes, may be. I mean, I think our documentation lacks this and we should somehow have the user acquire this knowledge in the right way. Our wiki is suitable for this kind of communication and we could nevertheless cite or link WikiPedia if it 100% suits what we need. WikiPedia has good contents and will of course be useful, we just need to give the right direction, to draw our "official" line.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4095499#4095499

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4095499