[jbossws-dev] [Design of JBoss Web Services] - Re: [Productivity] Level 1 - Start from scratch

alessio.soldano@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Oct 16 10:36:57 EDT 2007

Hi Ole,

"omatzura" wrote : Maybe one could also provide soapUI projects/testsuites/testcases for all these samples (once we get the soapui-plugin back in the build)? [...]
As far as I can see your ws plugin in JBossIDE / JBossTools might play an important role in this productivity strategy we're trying to figure out.
We, as JBossWS team, could endorse it for the IDE tooling aspect of this productivity strategy, also contributing with requirements, jira issues and so on.
For the time being we think that having the plugin support our JAX-WS tools would be really great and the most important thing to start with.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4095652#4095652

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4095652