[jbossws-dev] [Design of JBoss Web Services] - Re: [Productivity] Level 2 - Development

richard.opalka@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Oct 16 07:41:29 EDT 2007

"alessio.soldano at jboss.com" wrote :
  | At the same time, we might focus on tools supporting the development phase of webservices. I'm thinking about a way to easily generate tests (JUnit or TestNG) for the users' services in a given project as far as an Eclipse project configuration with an Ant build file to run them all.

It would be nice if our eclipse configuration would work this way:

1) User will define env. variables such as ANT_HOME, JAVA_HOME, JBOSS_HOME, etc. in its shell environment
2) User will import preconfigured eclipse project that will use these env. variables for classpath, sourcepath and other definitions

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4095565#4095565

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4095565