[jbossws-dev] [Design of JBoss Web Services] - Re: Upgrading Scout/JUDDI combo

richard.opalka@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Dec 5 09:03:25 EST 2008

"tcunning" wrote : What Anil is saying sounds right for now - that AS should use the scout 0.72rc2 version, upgrade jUDDI to 2.0rc5, and we'll work on supporting JAXB so that we can move scout to the latest version.

We will upgrade both JUDDI and Scout in AS trunk with XMLBeans dependency.
However this dependency will be removed from AS code base once SCOUT-43 issue will be fixed and Scout release incorporating that fix will be available.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4194629#4194629

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4194629