[jbossws-dev] JAXR Upgrade

Richard Opalka ropalka at redhat.com
Fri Dec 5 09:23:23 EST 2008

Hi Darran,

   I'm going to do the JAXR upgrade in AS trunk soon.
Related issue is JAXR-11.
Unfortunately this upgrade can't be applied to AS 4.2.x series
because the JUDDI component upgrade has different DB schema.
I didn't analyze both old and new DB schemas whether there's a
1 to 1 mapping between them.
   I'm going to upgrade to jboss-jaxr 2.0.0.RC6 in AS trunk soon
and I would like to ensure this upgrade will be incorporated with
EAP 5.0.0.GA. How to proceed? Should I create JIRA issue in EAP 5.0.0.GA
and assign it to you? I want it to be incorporated in EAP 5.0.0.GA
because of new DB schema in JUDDI upgrade and I want it in EAP.

Richard

--
B.Sc. Richard Opalka
Senior Software Engineer