[jbossws-dev] [Design of JBoss Web Services] - Re: JBMETA-44, ws annotation processing for references

emuckenhuber do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jun 18 06:25:55 EDT 2008

"alessio.soldano at jboss.com" wrote :
  | Generally speaking this use case (@HandlerChain on a service ref) should of course be supported.
  | As far as I can see we don't have a testcase for this yet, thus I think I'll start creating one.

Okay - i have a prototype working for this.. just need to check again - maybe you can validate it then to make sure that i did not miss anything.

But ServiceReferenceHandlerMetaData cannot be defined over annotations just via the xml descriptors - right?

Thanks

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4158936#4158936

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4158936