[jbossws-dev] Re: DIME support on JBoss EAP 4.3

Thomas Diesler thomas.diesler at jboss.com
Mon Mar 10 09:28:56 EDT 2008

The WS part of their application would have to be migrated to JAX-WS,
which is a general investment into the future. Note, that I am not
saying to JBossWS. A migration to a standard is the investment.

How much it will eventually cost, I cannot say. Their WS expert could do
a sample migration of one or two endpoints to get an estimate.

cheers
-thomas

--
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx