[jbossws-dev] Wiki categories

Alessio Soldano asoldano at redhat.com
Mon May 5 09:31:03 EDT 2008

Hi Folks,
this morning I worked a bit on our wiki and fixed some category names
and so on. Btw I also removed the WS-Addressing and WS-Reliable
Messaging categories since I think they're too low level considering the
way our wiki has been re-organized; we currently have categories like
Development, Samples, WS culture, Start from scratch, etc. that are
meant to support the user approaching our stuff at different levels of
ws-knowledge. I've just seen Richard re-added the WS-Reliable Messaging
category as well as the WS-Policy one, so let's talk about what strategy
we want to follow with this. Do you think added value comes from
technology specific grouping of pages?
Btw I'm also concerned about the CXF, Native and Metro category: I think
the Native category would need to include so many pages that it becomes
actually useless. Having the 3 user guide pages that link to all the
stack specific pages is the right solution imho.
Any thought about this?
Cheers
Alessio