[jbossws-dev] Wiki categories

Richard Opalka ropalka at redhat.com
Mon May 5 09:52:07 EDT 2008

See inlined comments below:

Alessio Soldano wrote:
> Hi Folks,
> this morning I worked a bit on our wiki and fixed some category names
> and so on. Btw I also removed the WS-Addressing and WS-Reliable
> Messaging categories since I think they're too low level considering
> the way our wiki has been re-organized;
I didn't know this categories organization in our Wiki. I hear about it
for the first time
> we currently have categories like Development, Samples, WS culture,
> Start from scratch, etc. that are meant to support the user
> approaching our stuff at different levels of ws-knowledge. I've just
> seen Richard re-added the WS-Reliable Messaging category as well as
> the WS-Policy one, so let's talk about what strategy we want to follow
> with this.
I added technology specific categories because I thought I forgot to do it
> Do you think added value comes from technology specific grouping of
> pages?
It could be useful but it's not necessary IMHO. If it breaks our
categories policy, we should remove them
> Btw I'm also concerned about the CXF, Native and Metro category:
According to our categories policy they are useless