[jbossws-dev] [Design of JBoss Web Services] - Re: JBossWS Deployers Integration

richard.opalka@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Aug 6 04:13:20 EDT 2009

"alessio.soldano at jboss.com" wrote :
  | So, what's actually the reason for doing this, instead of having an actual separate deployer for each of the current deployment aspect, instead of doing the wrap process into WSDeploymentAspectDeployer? Wouldn't it be clearer?

The main reason is to enable other AS deployers to hook into WS deployers pipeline, see this.
"alessio.soldano at jboss.com" wrote :
  | So my question is, why is relativeOrder required for all the deployment aspects turning into WSDeploymentAspectDeployer instances?
Comment in jboss-beans config files is self descriptive ;)

<!-- [JBDEPLOY-201] workaround -->

In short about JBDEPLOY-201.
There's a bug in domino ordering (deployers ordeing AS implementation) we have to workaround until fix is available in AS. This bug appears if there are multiple inputs/outputs specified on deployers (this affects all WS deployers, except WSDescriptorDeployer).

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4248338#4248338

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4248338