[jbossws-dev] [JBoss Web Services Development] - Re: JBossWS Deployers Architecture

richard.opalka@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Dec 8 02:55:42 EST 2009

"bill.burke at jboss.com" wrote :
  | All and all, it looks like things would be pretty straighforward to create a RESTEasy integration.  Its just a matter of writing descriptor and real deployers and then importing, modifying, and exporting the correct metadata.

Exactly.
"bill.burke at jboss.com" wrote :
  | BTW, would be interesting to hear what you think of the JBoss 5 deployment framework.  So far, it looks like it is solving what it was intended to do.
AlesJ, Warjort and others involved did an excellent job IMO. What about JBossWS team, we like JBoss5 deployment framework and had no real issues with it ;)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4269502#4269502

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4269502