[jbossws-dev] [Design of JBoss Web Services] - Re: JBossWS Test Approach

richard.opalka@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Mar 5 06:07:36 EST 2009

"richard.opalka at jboss.com" wrote : we don't test against AS distributions but against local maven repository
This is fundamental problem for me.

There are two types of AS we're testing against to consider here:

  released AS GAs - current testing approach works properly for it
  moving AS branches/trunks - current testing approach is highly error prone for it

And because our testing approach is identical for released AS GAs and moving AS branches/trunks we should use AS distributions jars only to prevent this problem.
In that case you'd be always up2date with jars in the distribution and there'd be no overhead to exclude dependencies on regular basis, upload maven artifacts, ... etc.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4215211#4215211

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4215211