[jbossws-dev] [Design of JBoss Web Services] - Re: Upgrading jboss-bootstrap and WS

ALRubinger do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue May 19 14:36:14 EDT 2009

After resyncing my branch w/ the recent updates to Branch_5_x, I get:

    [junit] Running org.jboss.test.webservice.jbws309.JBWS309TestCase
  |     [junit] Tests run: 5, Failures: 0, Errors: 0, Time elapsed: 7.019 sec

So I committed r10067 for JBWS-2652 and have deployed a new SNAPSHOT containing my patch to:

https://snapshots.jboss.org/maven2/org/jboss/ws/jbossws-common/1.1.0-SNAPSHOT/jbossws-common-1.1.0-20090519.183219-3.jar

After confirming I've got nothing else to do (full AS TestSuite run on my Hudson), I might ask for a new release from the new branches/jbossws-common-1.1.0.

ALR

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4232014#4232014

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4232014