[jbossws-dev] [Design of JBoss Web Services] - Re: Upgrading jboss-bootstrap and WS

ALRubinger do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed May 20 01:10:38 EDT 2009

Neat:

http://jboss.hudson.alrubinger.com/job/AS_TestSuite_Branch_5_x_BootstrapLegacyRemoval/6/testReport/

All the *ws failures are gone.  18 remaining, of which 9 were present before.

May we please have a jbossws-common-1.1.1-alpha-1 ?

I say 1.1.1-alpha-1 because I don't want to go to 1.1.0.CRx, only to find that we need to make more changes later and there's some officially-named release out there.  So some internal release which can be promoted to GA or CR level would be nice first.  But again, that kind of decision is for y'all.

S,
ALR

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4232086#4232086

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4232086