[jbossws-dev] Setting databindings through annotations

Alessio Soldano asoldano at redhat.com
Tue Oct 13 10:09:45 EDT 2009

OK Jim,
so I'd say on server side you can use this @DataBinding annotation and
forget about the servlet parameters stuff. If the user wants more
control on the databinding, he's free to provide his own jbossws-cxf.xml
file instead of leveraging the generated one.
For using the annotation we need to move to Apache CXF 2.2.4, which btw
is already scheduled, see. JBWS-2780. I'm doing that (the update)
tomorrow if the artifacts are available on central.
If you're blocked, in the mean time you can take a look at other issues
you already have for 3.2.1 release.
Cheers
Alessio

--