[jbossws-dev] [JBoss Web Services Development] - jms transport support in jbossws-cxf

jim.ma do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Oct 14 11:51:12 EDT 2009

So far the native uses MDB to enable the jms transport. Do we also need to provide such test case or example in cxf stack ?  CXF already implemented a jmsTransport to directly send and receive soap message from JMS :

    <wsdl:service name="JMSGreeterService">
  |            <wsdl:port binding="tns:JMSGreeterPortBinding" name="GreeterPort">
  |                <jms:address
  |                    destinationStyle="topic"
  |                    jndiConnectionFactoryName="ConnectionFactory"
  |                    jndiDestinationName="dynamicTopics/test.cxf.jmstransport.topic"
  |                    >

  |                    <jms:JMSNamingProperty name="java.naming.factory.initial" value="org.xxx.InitialContextFactory"/>
  |                    <jms:JMSNamingProperty name="java.naming.provider.url" value="tcp://localhost:9999"/>
  |                 </jms:address>
  |            </wsdl:port>
  |     </wsdl:service>

We only provide this kind of jms transport support in CXF stack ?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4260346#4260346

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4260346