[jbossws-dev] [JBoss Web Services Development] - Re: jms transport support in jbossws-cxf

jim.ma do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Oct 22 03:05:33 EDT 2009

So far the jms transport testcase I committed in does not register the jms endpoint in EndpointRegistry. If we list the services , there is one one endpoint listed in page and the jms transport endpoint is missing . Dug the code and found we use these steps to register endpoint :

1. create Service and Endpoints in WSDeploymentDeployer.

2. set the address in EndpointAddressDeploymentAspect and modify the name in EndpointNameDeploymentAspect (for native stack) . If the transport is MDB jms , the jms: will be appended to name .

3. register these endpoints in EndpointRegistryDeploymentAspect.

When the jms transport is enabled , we can see the endpoint address is http or https. Can we modify it to real correct jms address value ?

I thought of some possible solutions and to start this discussion here :

a. configure the jms address as the servlet parameter  and set this jms address in WSDeploymentDeployer.

b. parse the wsdl and get the address and endpoint name map , then attach it to deployment . Use this map to match the endpoint's address In EndpointAddressDeploymentAspect.  It only works for the service contains a wsdl. How to do with java first service ?

Is there any other solution here ?  Which way is the better to go ?
I am waiting for your thoughts and comments ...

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4261640#4261640

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4261640