[jbossws-dev] [JBoss Web Services Development] - Re: jms transport support in jbossws-cxf

richard.opalka@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Oct 23 02:07:05 EDT 2009

"jim.ma" wrote : So far the jms transport testcase I committed in does not register the jms endpoint in EndpointRegistry.

This is wrong of course. Every endpoint have to be registered in endpoints registry.
"jim.ma" wrote :
  | When the jms transport is enabled , we can see the endpoint address is http or https. Can we modify it to real correct jms address value ?

You mean soap:address in published WSDL?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4261808#4261808

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4261808