[jbossws-dev] [JBoss Web Services Development] - Re: jms transport support in jbossws-cxf

jim.ma do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Oct 29 04:51:04 EDT 2009

CXF jms endpoint can be started without MDB , so the jms address info is only in wsdl or jbossws-cxf.xml.  We can write another DeploymentAspect to extract this information . But it seems redundant work to parse the wsdl port address and jbossws-cxf.xml destination configuration. So the another way could be : Place an deployer after TomcatDeployer.
In cxf, all the started endpoints will be registered in bus. We can get address info from it .  But we only can get it after cxf endpoints started.  So this correct jms address deployer should be ordered after TomcatDeployer(the war actually started).

What do you think about this ?

BTW, I also tried the native jms transport sample . I see there is only jms endpoint registered . The http endpoint is not been list in the services list page . Is it intended ?

Thanks

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4262862#4262862

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4262862